business trong Tiếng Anh
adj. of business, of commerce, of trade
n. business, commerce, trade
Ví dụ câu
I love to travel, but as I run my own business, I cannot travel frequently.
Well, actually it is a small family business: a restaurant.
My husband has his own business of car buying and selling, and he has shops in various counties.
First of all, you had the whole etiquette and protocol associated with the business world, which doesn’t resemble the occidental one at all!
He plans to go to university and continue business studies.
My husband has his own business of trading cars, and he has various shops in different counties.
He also loves design and business.
He runs his own food business, ‘Eureka’.
For example, giving or receiving a business card from somebody needs to be done using both hands.
Today, many businesses use his face and website for advertising.
1. company: corporation, enterprise, firm, syndicate, concern, operation, partnership
Từ đồng nghĩa
2. occupation: employment, profession, craft, trade, calling, vocation, pursuit
3. affair: interest, concern, matter
4. commerce: exchange, industry, trade, production, sector, racket
5. barter: negotiation, traffic, transaction, bargaining
6. duty: job, function, office, position
7. vocation: occupation, trade, profession, job, specialty