crowd trong Tiếng Anh
v. gather together, group together; press in
Ví dụ câu
“You Romans with your big swords and fast chariots aren’t the only ones who know how to tame a crowd,” she said.
The crowd around me began to break up.
On these huge trucks were people, that were throwing something towards the crowd on the street.
The crowds of people who watched Cleopatra's return to the city were cheering madly with excitement.
A bell rang out; he jumped back and disappeared among the crowd of passengers before Cedric had time to say a word.
“But Kay! Little Kay?”, demanded Gerda. “When did he appear? Was he among the crowd?”
Agitated swirls of the crowd flowed outward. The banners wavered, disappeared for an instant, and then reappeared in tatters.
In these less crowded parts of the city the atmosphere is far more relaxed.
I have not waited because it was too crowded.
Phileas Fogg and his companions, mingling in the rear ranks of the crowd, followed.
1. people: run, masses, rank and file, mob, populace, proletariat, rabble
Từ đồng nghĩa
2. throng: gang, company, concourse, drove, gathering, herd, flock
3. circle: set, clique, coterie
4. assemble: troop, flock together, herd, swarm, throng
5. squeeze: jam, ram, cram, stuff, charge, cramp, force