habit trong Tiếng Anh
n. costume, tail coat, garment, habit, tails
Ví dụ câu
Greta has become one of my best friends since then, and thanks to her and her group of friends I got to know German habits from close up.
“On board the steamers,” resumed the inspector, “you were in the habit of playing whist.”
“As I am in the habit of doing,” responded Mr Fogg.
Good morning! said Mr Hobbs, in a curt manner which was his habit.
He was a professor at a college for twenty-five years, and he is in the habit of scolding the children of the house as if they were in his class.
After the dictatorship ended, the love habits have relaxed.
At the age of twenty-two Sarrasine was forcibly removed from the salutary influence that Bouchardon exercised over his morals and his habits.
At eleven-thirty sharp, Mr. Fogg would, according to his daily habit, leave the house, and set off to the Reform-Club.
That's why today I want to tell you about some age-related habits that we have in Spain, when we are together with boys or girls.
It was not the count’s habit to attend church regularly, but he decided to go there that same Sunday.
1. custom: convention, tradition, practice, manner, fashion, way, observance
Từ đồng nghĩa
2. inclination: routine, tendency, penchant, proclivity, bent, disposition
3. dress: clothes, garb, costume, rig, habiliment
4. obsession: fixation, addiction
5. clothe: attire, dress, garb, deck out, array, equip, rig